How many prophets are there in islam?
There are a total of 25 prophets in Islam that are mentioned in the Quran. The first Prophet that Allah chose was also the first man; Adam (as). The last prophet that Allah sent was Prophet Muhmmad (pbuh). According to a few weak hadith, there were thousands of Prophets that Allah sent to mankind (Allah knows best).
The Prophets were sent by Allah to guide and teach people to worship Allah. They taught people to stay away from evil and to do good deeds. They were the best of people and had incredible akhlaaq (good character) and an unshakeable and firm faith in Allah.
Here at Primary ilm have created a 25 prophets poster which can be downloaded for free right here.
Names of the 25 prophets
May Allah’s peace and blessings be upon them all.
Stories of the prophets in islam
At Primary Ilm we have loads of resources on the Prophets in Islam. We try and upload one every month.
So far we have the following free prophets resources:
- The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)’s family tree activity
- Prophet Isa date palm activity
- 25 Prophets in Islam poster
- Prophet Adam writing and activity pack
- Prophet Nuh activity and writing pack
We also have the following Prophet’s resources for our members:
- The birth of Prophet Isa (as)
- Prophet Isa (as) colouring sheets and worksheets
- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)’s childhood story and colouring sheets
- The year of the elephant colouring pages
- Hijra to Madina story, colouring sheets and activity pages
- Story of Isra wal Miraj with teaching notes and activity ideas
Join our monthly mailing list to receive our free resources and get them mailed directly to your inbox!